Insurance and payment information
Fee for service are due at the time of service. Because insurance companies can be difficult and stressful to deal with, I provide a billing service to take care of filing all claims ~ both in and out of network.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- Health insurance debit cards (HSA)
- Check and Cas
Out of Network
My out of network /cash fee is $150-$185/hr. Some insurance plans have out of network benefits, and will cover part of this.
Before you consider therapy, please use the steps below to find out if your plan has out of network benefits, and what those benefits are.
How can I find this out?
Call the number on the back of your insurance card for the Benefits Department.
- Does my policy cover out-of-network providers? If so:
- What is my out-of-network deductible? (This is the amount you have to pay before they start reimbursing you – and for some insurance companies, sometimes this can be quite high.)
- What is the Allowed Amount of Fee for a (masters level) Licensed Clinical Social Worker? (This is the amount the company pays per hour for a therapist with my license)
- What percentage of the Allowed Amount will I be reimbursed? (THIS is the amount that will be deducted from my fee)
- Is there an annual limit for medically necessary sessions
The Benefits of Private Pay
I offer a cash discount to clients who are not covered (or chose not to use their insurance) and pay in full at time of service. I will provide you with a monthly statement which can be used for taxes or reimbursement from your insurance company.
Opting to pay your provider directly for the care you receive eliminates the requirement to share your personal health information with a third party and affords you certain benefits, including:
No limit on the number of visits
No required diagnostic labels
Freedom to set your own priorities and course of treatment
Increased confidentiality of health and medical records
Ability to select the professional best suited to your needs
Victoria (Tori) Corbett, MSW
Counseling in Eugene, OR
Anxiety, Anger, Trauma, Depression
3003 Willamette St. Suite F Eugene, OR 97405